Jen tagged me and I had to laugh. She's a good friend, and I love her blog too, go visit.
But......Me, one word? Maybe she's trying to tell me something. Cmon, you all put her up to it, right? "Get that Coffeemom to pull it down. One word, please!" I know.
So, I"m a good sport. I'll give it a go. No promises tho.
Besides the news has been so hard, a little lightheartedness is nice to surf.
One word is all you need. Shouldn't be so hard. Well, here you go. My answers to the questions that required one word answers- more difficult than you think. :)
3. Your mother? big-hearted (hypenated words are counted as one, right? ack, see, number three and I've already blown it. Sigh)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk2. Your hair? messy
4. Your father? Loyal
5. Your favorite food? Bread
6. Your dream last night? Unsettling
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee!
8. Your dream / goal? Organization
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? rats (And opossums, which are essentially large rats.)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Italy. Ok, no, here.
13. Where were you last night? Bananagrams tourney
14. Something that you aren't? type B (jen's. I'm stealing it too)
15. Muffins? Toast
16. Wish list item? Sugar. Always sugar.
17. Where did you grow up? Arizona
18. Last thing you did? emailed
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? dog, cat
22. Friends? Long-suffering, patient treasures
23. Your life? Unspeakably blessed
24. Your mood? Distracted
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Vehicle? Yukon XL
27. Something you're not wearing? warm enough clothes
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore
29. Your favorite color? Indigo
30. What was the last time you laughed? Last night
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Coffeedoc
33. One place that I could go over and over? Carlsbad
34. One person who emails you regularly? Jen
35. Favorite place to eat? Paris, no Italy, no Boston, no San Fran.....(I can't pick, I love to eat.)
I'm not passing the award. I mentioned that I wasn't caffeinated enough yet right? Besides, I know how hard it is.....